SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
21 Days Tender Notice
Bids are invited for:
|BID NO||PROJECT DISCRIPTION||COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION||CIDB GRADING REQUIRED||CONTACT PERSONS||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|T26(20/21)||Senekal/Matwabeng: Resuscitation of Waste Water Treatment Works (Electrical and Mechanical works-Phase 1)||Tuesday, 04th of May 2021 @ 10h00 at Senekal Town Hall||5ME/ 4ME PE||Technical: Mr S. Kunene 051 933 9304
Mr A. Beket 058 623 1078
SCM: Mr T Majoale
051 933 9301
|Monday, 17th of May 2021 @ 12h00 in Ficksburg, Municipal Offices at the Foyer|
- Copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
- Service provider must have CIDB grading as per table above.
- Original certified copies of ID of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
- COIDA certificate / workman compensation / letter of good standing.
- Valid SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) and CSD report must be attached not older than 30 days.
- Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than 30 days or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached.
- Original certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
- All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
- Minimum local content threshold determination will apply. MBD 6.2 form be completed in full.
- Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at address 27 Voortrekker Street; Ficksburg
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from 04th of May 2021 at 09H00 and during the compulsory site briefing and thereafter in Ficksburg offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R1000.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
5. Preference will be given to the respondents based on the B-BBEE status.
6. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
7. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
8. All submissions will be subject to verification.
MR NL MOLETSANE
ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER