FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION
FWPQ20 (20/21) RIGISTRATION OF THE NEW DOMAIN http://www.setsoto.gov.za FOR A PERIOD OF (1) ONE YEAR
1.1 The municipality is looking to appoint the reputable company that will assist with the registration of the new domain http://www.setsoto.gov.za for a period of one year. The following services are specifically required:
a) Register a new domain http://www.setsoto.co.za.
b) Transfer the existing domain content from Setsoto.info to a new Domain Name and hosting provider.
c) Provide a Linux server hosting package with C-Panel access.
d) The hosting package should have Word Press as the website requires this.
e) Transfer and move the existing website and subordinates to the new Domain Name and hosting provide including all databases.
f) Positive SSL Certificate.
g) Code Guard for daily backups, site monitoring and change alerts.
h) Site Lock for protection and alerts if any malware is detected.
i) Jet Pack Professional essential security.
j) Test and check if all sites and sub domain sites are function.
k) Hosting for period of 12 months.
Requirements (that must be attached):
- The quotation must be in a letter head of the prospective service provider and be valid for 30 days.
- Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members. (Except for sole traders and partnerships).
- Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
- Valid SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) or CSD report not older than one (1) month.
- Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached and not in arrears for more than three (3) months or a Lease Contract reflecting the rates and taxes payment responsibility or Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes.
- Certified copy of B-BBEE to qualify for preferential points.
- MBD 4 form of declaration of interest must be filled and signed in full.
- MBD 6.2 Local Content determination is not applicable.
All the bids must indicate the correct FWPQ 20 (20/21) Registration of the new domain http://www.setsoto.gov.za and be emailed to email@example.com not later than the stipulated date below:
Closing date: Tuesday, 16th February 2021@12:00
For technical Enquiries contact Mr. R Bugwandeen @ 051 933 9370
For Supply Chain Enquiries Me. M Marx @ 051 933 9348
1. No tender document is required.
2. MBD4 and MBD 6.2 forms are obtainable from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.co.za (under documents – see all documents- SCM Contracts – SCM application forms).
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
4. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
5. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will apply.
6. Local content is not applicable.
7. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole / part of the bid.
8. All certifications must be signed, dated and not be older than 6 months.
9. All submissions will be subject to verification.
MR. NL MOLETSANE
ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER