FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION
FWPQ 22 (20/21) ESTABLISHMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF FRAUD HOTLINE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR.
1. SERVICE DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS
1.1 The municipality is looking to appoint the reputable company that will assist with the establishment and maintenance of fraud hotline for a period of one year. The following services are specifically required:
a) Have technological infrastructure for the operation of the existing whistleblowing hotline (SMS) number, email address, facsimile number, and web-based application.
b) Ability to operate a live call centre 20/7/365.
c) Have a call centre agent trained in interviewing techniques.
d) Provide customised questionnaires that align with your unique environment.
e) Have multi-lingual capabilities that will meet your needs.
f) Ensure protection and confidentiality of information and whistle-blowers.
g) Provide for confidential, partially confidential, and anonymous reporting.
h) Analyse and categories reported allegations monthly.
i) Provide monthly management reports on, as s minimum, categories of report of misconduct received.
j) Ability to provide awareness material.
k) Ability to provide awareness training /workshops to staff.
l) Be accredited by the ethics institute as a meeting the safe line – EX Standard for reporting service providers.
Requirements (that must be attached):
- The quotation must be in a letter head of the prospective service provider and be valid for 30 days.
- Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members. (Except for sole traders and partnerships).
- Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
- Valid SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) or CSD report not older than one (1) month.
- Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached and not in arrears for more than three (3) months or a Lease Contract reflecting the rates and taxes payment responsibility or Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes.
- Certified copy of B-BBEE to qualify for preferential points.
- MBD 4 form of declaration of interest must be filled and signed in full.
- MBD 6.2 Local Content determination is not applicable.
All the bids must indicate the correct FWPQ 22 (20/21) Maintenance of Fraud Hotline. and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the stipulated date below:
Closing date: Wednesday, 17th February 2021 @ 12:00
For Technical Enquiries contact Me. M Maseko @ 051 933 9370
For Supply Chain Enquiries Mr. J Lynch at 051 933 9348 or email@example.com
1. No tender document is required.
2. MBD4 and MBD 6.2 forms are obtainable from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.co.za (under documents – see all documents- SCM Contracts – SCM application forms).
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
4. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
5. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will apply.
6. Local content is not applicable.
7. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole / part of the bid.
8. All certifications must be signed, dated and not be older than 6 months.
9. All submissions will be subject to verification.
MR L.N MOLETSANE
ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER