14 DAYS TENDER
|Intel Core i5 or higher, Min 8 GB Ram, Min 500 GB hard drive or higher, LAN/Wireless network adapter, Bluetooth, Webcam, DVD-RW drive, 15.4” display, Carry Case, 3 Year Warranty, Windows 10 Professional, SABS Approved
(Please don’t supply a single language operations system since they don’t connect to the domain)
Try to keep to one brand (Acer, HP, Dell or Lenovo) or equivalent
A detailed quote (including delivery time etc.) must be submitted.
Original certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Original certified copies of ID of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) or CSD report must be attached.
Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than three (3) months or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes is included in the Lease and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached.
Original certified copy of BBBEE must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
MDB4 Compulsory declaration form must be fully completed and signed.
The DTI MBD 6.2 minimum local content threshold will not apply.
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number and should be deposited in the marked box at the address below:
Closing date 10/09/2019, Tuesday@ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Supply Chain Enquiries Mr. J Lynch@ 051 933 9351.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the State (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid document will be obtainable as from Wednesday 21st August 2019 at 10h00 in Ficksburg Offices upon payment of non -refundable fee of R350.00 for each tender.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and PPPF No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) 2017 Regulations as well as functionality will apply.
5. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
6. All certifications must be original, dated and not be older than 3 months.
7. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
MR STR RAMAKARANE