Q 10 (19/20)
7 DAYS TENDER
|Male Toilets||Female Toilets|
|1 x Building and Painting of 4 x walls||Painting of 4 x Walls|
|3 x Door Locks||3 x Door Locks|
|2 x Installation of basin and toilet roll holder||2 x Installation of toilet roll holder|
|REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENT OF SEWER LINE|
Original certified copy of Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members. (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Original certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) or CSD report must be attached.
Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than three (3) months or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility.
Original certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
The DTI MBD 6.2 minimum local content threshold will not apply.
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number Q10 (19/20) Renovations of Meqheleng Offices Public Toilets and should be deposited in the marked box at the address below:
Briefing session 11/10/2019, Friday@ 10:00
Closing date 18/10/2019, Friday@ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
SCM Enquiries please contact Mr. J Lynch @ 051 933 9351 and Technical Enquiries please contact Mr. M Mosholi @ 051 933 9366
1. No tender document is required.
2. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the State (even acting through Proxy).
3. MDB4 declaration form is downloadable from the municipal website (www.setsoto.co.za) and SCM offices at no fee.
4. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
5. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and PPPFA No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) 2017 Regulations will apply.
6. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
7. All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not be older than 3 months.
8. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
MR STR RAMAKARANE