7 DAYS TENDER
|Roof and External Walls to be Painted|
|Cracks to filled|
|Replacement of Missing Floor tiles|
|Fixing of Windows|
|Gutters and Down Pipes to be replaced|
|Broken ceiling to be replaced|
|After fixing of roof, floor carpet to be washed|
A detailed submission of your quote (including time etc.)
Original certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Original certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status (TCS pin number) or CSD Registration Number must be attached.
Municipal rates account not in arrears for more than three (3) months or Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes is included in the Lease and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached.
Original certified copy of BBBEE certificate must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms must be completed and signed in full (MBD4)
MBD 6.2 Local Content will not be applicable
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number Q 05(19/20) Renovations of Marquard Municipal Office
and should be deposited in the marked box at the address below
Closing date 09/09/2019, Monday@ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Technical Enquiries Please contact Mr. M. Mosholi @ 051 933 9366. For SCM Enquiries please contact Mr. J Lynch @ 051 933 9351
1. No tender document is required.
2. MBD4 & MBD 6.2 forms are obtainable at Supply Chain Offices or from the municipal website at no fee.
3. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy)
4. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
5. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) 2017 Regulations as well will apply.
6. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
7. All certifications must not be older than 3 months and must stipulate a date.
MR STR RAMAKARANE