Certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Certified copies of ID of all directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) and/SARS Tax Clearance Status Pin (TCS number) must be attached.
Municipal rates account not in arrears for more than three (3) months or Lease Contract or Letter of arrangement for municipal rates and taxes must be attached or municipal confirmation that the municipal rates & taxes are in order .
Certified copy of BEE may be attached.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9) amongst others.
Accredited BSP/ASATA/IATA Travel Management Company
Maintains a good track record in serving organisations list of corporate clients must pro be provided.
Employs competent and experienced travel consultants, especially in ticketing, CV`s must be attached as track record.
Financial Stable – Annual report or Audited Financial statement to be provided. At least of the two past financial years.
Maintain facilities of CRS (Central Reservations System), basic office equipment, and telecommunication equipment.
Must be willing and able to guarantee the delivery of products and services in accordance with the performance standards required by this terms of reference.
Sealed bids must indicate tender number T17 (16/17) Appointment of a Travelling Agency for the rendering of Travel Agency Services and be deposited in the address below:
Closing Wednesday, 12th July2017 @ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Supply Chain Enquiries contact Mr. J Lynch @ (051) 933 9351 and Mr. S Potloane @ (051) 933 9337.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from the 03rd July 2017 after 09h00 from Supply Chain Offices, Ficksburg offices upon payment of a R 500.00 EACH TENDER non-refundable fee (cash or bank guaranteed in favour of Setsoto Local Municipality).
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and Functionality will be applied.
5. Pre-qualification criteria of EME or QSE with 51% black ownership will apply.
6. The Setsoto local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid.
7. All certifications must not be older than 3 months.
MR S T R RAMAKARANE