T 06 (17/18)
14 DAYS TENDER
PROVISION FOR THE SERVICE OF REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE OF MUNICIPAL FLEET
• Repairs & Maintenance of Municipal Fleet Electrical
• Repairs & Maintenance of Fleet General
• Towing & Panel Beating (related repairs) of Municipal Fleet
• Fixing and Repairs of Tyres, Batteries, Exhaust System. (Services are for all four units, Ficksburg, Clocolan, Marquard & Senekal).
Certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) and or Tax Clearance Status (TCS number) must be attached.
Municipal rates account not in arrears for more than three (3) months or Lease Contract or Letter of arrangement for municipal rates & taxes must be attached or municipal confirmation that municipal rates & taxes are in order.
Certified copy of BEE certificate may be attached.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number T 06: (17/18) Service Needed for Municipal Fleet and be deposited in the address below:
Closing date 11/09/2017, Monday @ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Supply Chain Compliance Enquiries contact Mr. J Pule @ (051) 933 9337 . For technical enquiries please contact Mr. M Lebone@ 051 933 9321.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the State (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from the 28th August 2017 after 10h00 from Supply Chain Offices, Ficksburg offices upon payment of a R 350.00 EACH TENDER non-refundable fee (cash or bank guaranteed in favour of Setsoto Local Municipality).
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) will apply.
5. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
6. All certifications must not be older than 3 months
MR S T R RAMAKARANE