Re – Advert
30 DAYS TENDER
Certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status (TCS pin number) or CSD Registration Number must be attached.
Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than one (1) month or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes is included in the Lease and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached.
Joint venture agreement and a power attorney in case of a joint venture.
Certified copy of BBBEE certificate must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
MBD 6.2 Local Content threshold will not apply.
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number T05 (19/20) Supply and Delivery of Material for Setsoto Local Municipality and should be deposited in the marked box at the address below:
Closing date 23/08/2019, Thursday@ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Technical Enquiries contact Mr. L Moreki @ (051) 933 9358. For Supply Chain Enquiries Mr. J Lynch @ 051 933 9351.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from 22nd July 2019 at 10H00 in Ficksburg offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R350.00 for each tender.
3. Specification will be contained in the tender document.
4. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
5. Municipal Supply chain management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) will be applied.
6. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid reserves the right to accept the whole / part of the bid.
7. All bidders who previously bought the tender documents will be exempted from re-purchasing the tender document.
8. All certifications must not be older than 3 months and must stipulate a date.
9. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
MR STR RAMAKARANE