Prospective suppliers are hereby requested as per Municipal Supply Chain Management Regulation (13) & (14)(1) (a)(ii) to register on the National Treasury’s Central Supplier Database at www.csd.gov.za and municipal database.
The municipality requires suppliers to submit the following documents with municipal database registrations & quotations:
- Copy of identity document of sole proprietors & directors and company registration certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate TCC & Tax Compliance Status TCS
- Completed and signed MDB 4.
- Municipal Account of the company
- Municipal Account of directors/shareholders
Municipal Accounts must meet the following conditions:
- Recent municipal accounts for the physical address of the business and residential addresses of each of its shareholders.
- Municipal accounts of the business’s address and the residential addresses of every individual shareholder must not be in arrears for more than 90 days.
- In cases where addresses of the business or shareholder is not through ownership but through lease agreement, a copy of the lease agreement of the said business indicating that the responsibility for municipal rates and taxes lying with the lessor.
- Certified copy of BBBEE certificate or sworn affidavit for exempted micro or small enterprise
- Where applicable, the regulatory body certificate
For more information, please contact the SCM Manger, Mr. Johnny Lynch: Tel. 051 933 9351