30 DAYS TENDER
Original certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Original certified copies of ID of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) or CSD report must be attached.
Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than one (1) month or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes is included in the Lease and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached.
Original certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
All compulsory/supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
The DTI MBD 6.2 minimum local content threshold is not applicable.
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number: T06 (19/20) Maintenance Of Municipal Server Room/Data Centre For A Period Of 3 Years and should be deposited in the marked box at the address below:
Briefing Session 08/08/2019, Thursday @ 10:00 at the Municipal Canteen
Closing date 29/08/2019, Thursday@ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For enquiries please contact Mr. J Lynch@ 051 933 9351.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from the 08 August 2019 at 10H00, during the compulsory site briefing and in Ficksburg offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R350.00 for each tender paid.
3. Specification will be obtained in the Tender Document.
4. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
5. Municipal Supply chain management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
6. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid reserves the right to accept the whole / part of the bid.
7. All certifications must not be older than 3 months and must stipulate a date.
8. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
MR STR RAMAKARANE