RFP 08 (16/17) Re-Advertisement 14 Days Tender
Proposal for the Provision of Insurance Cover on all Municipal Assets Including Cover for Councillors as Per Upper Limits.
- Certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
- Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
- Valid company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) and/SARS Tax Clearance Status (TCS number) must be attached.
- Municipal rates account not in arrears for more than three (3) months or Lease Contract or Letter of arrangement for municipal rates & taxes must be attached or municipal confirmation that municipal rates & taxes are in order.
- Certified copy of BEE certificate may be attached.
- All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 9 amongst others).Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number RFP 08 (16/17) Proposal for the provision of Insurance Cover On all Municipal Assets Including Cover for Councillors as per Upper Limits and be deposited in the address below: Compulsory briefing session 30/06/2017, Friday@11:00</strong >Closing date 11/07/2017, Tuesday @ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Supply Chain Enquiries contact Mr. M Potloane @ (051) 933 9337. For technical enquiries please contact Mr. J Lebone @ 051 933 9346.
- No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the State (even acting through Proxy).
- Bid documents will be obtainable as from the 04th July 2017 after 10h00 from Supply Chain Offices, Ficksburg offices upon payment of a R 350.00 EACH TENDER non-refundable fee (cash or bank guaranteed in favour of Setsoto Local Municipality).
- No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
- Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will apply.
- The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
- All certifications must not be older than 3 months
Mr S T R Ramakarane
Municipal Manager Date Approved 26/06/2017