Ole Power is requiring Vendors / Retailers to sell electricity vouchers throughout the Setsoto municipal area. Vendors required for Ficksburg, Senekal, Clocolan and Marquard.
To qualify as Vendor the following would be required:
- Electricity connection for the POS device
- ADSL connection would be preferable.
- Easy access to banks as all electricity is prepaid.
- Probation period of 3 months. (Minimum turnover of R70 000,00) per month. If not rental is payable.
- Vendors must be open for business 24 hours a day /7 days a week/ 365 days a year.
- Preference will be given to vendors from with Setsoto local municipal area.
- Commission credited to your account daily
- More people moving through your store
- POS device available free of charge if sales volumes met i.e. R70 000/ month
- Contract can be cancelled at any time once POS device returned.
To qualify you would need to sign a pre-paid contract (no obligations) or cancellation charges.
All application must be handed in at the following address:
Ole Power System (Pty) Ltd
Old Post Office Building,
27 Voortrekker street
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Mr. Andrews Tseliso/Oupa Moumakwe
Email address: email@example.com
Closing date for submissions: 20 October 2017