E-Statement Consumer Portal
Setsoto Local Municipality embarked further into its revenue enhancement strategic plan and in partnership with its Municipal Financial Billing service provider (Munsoft) is proud to introduce the consumer portal.
This is a system by which consumers of services provided by Municipalities running on Munsoft’ s FMS can select to have their statements emailed as opposed to being sent via conventional postage.
This system also provides a secure online e-services web portal where consumers can:-
1) Have access to electronic copies of current and historical statements and SMS notifications.
2) View or Change their contact details information.
1. Open your web browser, insert https://mymunicipality-fs191.emunsoft.co.za/ into your URL and click enter.
2. Click register > insert your details > click register at the bottom of the online registration form.
3. The system will send you an activation e-mail to the e-mail entered in your online form, open the e-mail and click here to activate your account.
4. Open your web browser, insert https://mymunicipality-fs191.emunsoft.co.za/ into your URL and click enter.
5. Click login > Click consumer tab > insert username > insert password > Click login.
6. Insert your account number > Insert your PIN (Top left hand corner of your statement) > Click link and use.