21 Days Tender
Setsoto Local Municipality hereby invite bids for:
|BID NO||PROJECT DISCRIPTION||COMPULSORY BRIEFYING SESSION||CONTACT PERSONS||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|T15(16/17)||Construction of 3km paved road and stormwater drainage in Clocolan/ Hlohlolwane||Friday, 03rd March 2017 @ 10h00 Clocolan Town hall||Ms T Zondi 051 933 9304 or Mr G Adejinmi
018 462 0796
|Friday, 24th March 2017 @ 12h00 in Ficksburg, Municipal Offices at the Foyer|
Certified copy of company registration certificate (certified by Commission of Oath) reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Service provider must have CIDB Grading 7CE/ 6CE PE. Certified copies of ID of all company directors.
COIDA certificate / workman compensation / letter of good standing.
Valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate(TCC) and/ SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) number must be attached and valid for 90 days tender Validity Period,
Municipal rates accounts not in arrears for more than three (3) months or Lease Contract or Letter of arrangement taxes must be attached
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
A copy of the latest Audited Annual Financial statement not older than 3 years.
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at address below:
Setsoto Local Municipality Offices
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Supply Chain Enquiries contact Mr. J Lynch @ (051) 933 9351.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from day the 3rd March 2017 at 09H00 in the compulsory site briefing and after in Ficksburg offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R3000 for each tender paid in CASH.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply chain management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (90/10 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
5. Preference will be given to the respondents based on the B-BBEE status & Functionality.
6. Only bidders who employ staff, which satisfy the EPWP requirements are eligible to submit bids.
7. Company profile including CV’s of key personnel.
8. Failure to comply with the above mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
9. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
MR S T R RAMAKARANE
Date advertised: 24 February 2017