14 DAYS TENDER (SHORTENED)
Bids are invited for:
|BID NO||PROJECT DISCRIPTION||COMPULSORY BRIEFYING SESSION||CONTACT PERSONS||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|RFP: 02 (19/20)||Repairs of Dam Wall
|Friday, 18th October 2019 @ 11h00 Marquard Water Treatment Works||Mr S Kunene 051 933 9414 for Technical enquiries, Mr Lynch for Supply Chain enquiries
051 933 9351
|Monday, 28th October 2019 at 12h00 in Ficksburg, Municipal Offices at the Foyer|
Certified copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Service provider must have CIDB Grading 6 CE or higher
Certified copies of ID of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
COIDA certificate / workman compensation / letter of good standing.
Valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) or CSD report must be attached and valid for 90 days tender validity period.
Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than 30 days or lease contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility or letter of arrangement must be attached.
Original certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
DTI local content threshold will apply for construction materials. MBD 6.2 form be completed in full.
Audited financial statements for 3 years must be attached
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at address above.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from 15th October 2019 at 09H00 and during the compulsory site briefing and thereafter in Ficksburg offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R350, paid in cash, bank guaranteed cheques or EFT payment.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20) preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
5. Failure to comply with the above- mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
6. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
7. All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not older than 3 months.
8. Any submission documentation maybe subject to verification.
MR STR RAMAKARANE