SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ELECTRICAL MATERIAL FOR SENEKAL UNIT.
14 DAYS TENDER
Qualified Service providers are hereby invited to tender for the supply and delivery of the below electrical material:
Certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status (TCS pin number) or CSD Registration Number must be attached.
Municipal rates account not in arrears for more than one (1) month or Lease Contract or Letter of arrangement for municipal rates & taxes must be attached or municipal confirmation that municipal rates & taxes are in order.
Certified copy of BBBEE certificate may be attached.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
MBD 6.2 Local Content threshold is not applicable.
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number T21 (18/19) Supply and Delivery of Electrical Material for Senekal Unit and should be in the marked box at the address below:
Closing date 25/03/2019, Monday@ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Technical Enquiries contact Mr. Nikki Mohalali @ (051) 933 9346. For Supply Chain Enquiries Mr. J Lynch@ 051 933 9351.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from 6th March 2019 at 10H00 in Ficksburg offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R350.00 for each tender.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply chain management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) will be applied.
5. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid reserves the right to accept the whole / part of the bid.
6. All certifications must not be older than 3 months and must stipulate a date.
7. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
MR S T R RAMAKARANE