QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE HEREBY INVITED TO PROVIDE AN INHOUSE TRAINING
7 DAYS TENDER
Focus areas: Building effective leadership
• Code of Conduct of Ward Committees
• Reporting as a tool to advance accountability
• Meeting the required and fruitful meeting procedures
• Standing rules and orders
A detailed submission of your quote (including time etc.)
Certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status (TCS pin number) or CSD Registration Number must be attached.
Municipal rates account not in arrears for more than one (1) month or Lease Contract or Letter of arrangement for municipal rates & taxes must be attached or municipal confirmation that municipal rates & taxes are in order.
Certified copy of BBBEE certificate may be attached.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms must be completed and signed in full (MBD4)
MBD 6.2 Local Content is not applicable.
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number Q 28(18/19) Service Providers to Provide Training for Councillors
and should be deposited in the marked box at the address below
Closing date 22/05/2019, Wednesday@ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Supply Chain Enquiries contact Mr. J Lynch @ (051) 933 9351.
1. No tender document is required.
2. MBD4 & MBD 6.2 forms are obtainable at Supply Chain Offices or from the municipal website at no fee.
3. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy)
4. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
5. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) will apply.
6. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
7. All certifications must not be older than 3 months and must stipulate a date.
8. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified
MR S T R RAMAKARANE