14 DAYS TENDER
|BID No||PROJECT DESCRIPTION||CONTACT PERSONS||BRIEFING SESSION||CLOSING DATE|
|RFP 03 (19/20)||Repairs to the River Sand Water Abstraction Pumps and Control Panels at Caledon River||Mr. S Kunene 051 933 9304 for Technical Enquiries, Mr. J Lynch for Supply Chain Enquiries 051 933 9351||Tuesday, 10th December 2019 @10h00 Ficksburg Water Treatment Plant||Friday, 13th December 2019 @ 15h00 in Ficksburg, Municipal Offices at the Foyer|
1. Original certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
2. Original certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
3. Valid company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status (TCS number) or CSD report must be attached and valid for 90 days tender validity period.
4. Relevant COIDA certificate/Workman compensation/ Letter of good standing.
5. Municipal rates account not in arrears for more than three (3) months or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility or Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached.
6. Original certified copy of BBBEE certificate must be attached in order to qualify for preferential points.
7. All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
8. MBD 6.2 Local Content threshold will be applicable for electricity & water @ 80-100%.
9. Other requirements will be contained in the Tender Document
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number RFP 03 (19/20) Repairs to the River Sand Water Abstraction Pumps and should be deposited in the marked box at the address below
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the State (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from the 10th December 2019 10h00 from Supply Chain Offices, Ficksburg offices upon payment of a R 350.00 EACH TENDER non-refundable fee (cash or EFT in favour of Setsoto Local Municipality).
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will apply.
5. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
6. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
7. All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not older than 6 months.
8. All submissions may be subject to verification.
MR STR RAMAKARANE