14 Days Tender Advert
|Bid No||Project Description||Contact Persons||Closing Date & Tender Opening|
|T13: (16/17)||A Panel of Service Providers to Supply and Deliver Electricity Store Items over a period of 3 years and as required||Mr. T Mohalali @ 051 933 9346||03/03/2017, Friday @ 12:00 Address Setsoto Local Municipality 27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730|
|T14: (16/17)||A Panel of Service Providers to Supply and Deliver Water and Sanitation Store Items over a period of 3 years and as required||Mr. T Mohalali @ 051 933 9346||03/03/2017, Friday @ 12:00 Address Setsoto Local Municipality 27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730|
- Certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
- Certified copies of ID of all company directors/members on CRC must be attached.
- Valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate(TCC) and/ SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) number must be attached,
- Municipal rates accounts not in arrears for more than three (3) months or Lease Contract or Letter of arrangement for municipal rates and taxes must be attached or municipal confirmation that municipal rates & taxes are in order.
- Certified copy of BEE certificate may be attached.
- All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number, Tender Description and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at address below:
Setsoto Local Municipality, 27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg
For Supply Chain Enquiries contact Mr. M. Potloane@ 051 933 9337 or Mr. J. Lynch @ (051) 933 9351.
- No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the State (even acting through Proxy).
- Bid documents will be obtainable as from the 17th February 2017 after 10h00 from Supply Chain Offices, Ficksburg offices upon payment of a R500.00 EACH TENDER non-refundable fee (cash or bank guaranteed in favour of Setsoto Local Municipality).
- No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
- Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) will apply.
- The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
- All certifications must not be older than 3 months.
Mr S T R Ramakarane