T 07 (17/18)
14 DAYS TENDER
APPOINTMENT OF SERVICE PROVIDERS TO SUPPLY & DELIVER PROTECTIVE CLOTHING FOR A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS.
Certified copy of company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
Valid company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) and or Tax Clearance Status (TCS number) must be attached.
Municipal rates account not in arrears for more than three (3) months or Lease Contract or Letter of arrangement for municipal rates & taxes must be attached or municipal confirmation that municipal rates & taxes are in order.
Certified copy of BEE certificate may be attached.
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids must indicate the Tender Number T 07: (17/18) Supply & Delivery of Protective Clothing and be deposited in the address below:
Closing date 11/09/2017, Monday @ 12:00
Address Setsoto Local Municipality
27 Voortrekker Street, Ficksburg, 9730
For Supply Chain Compliance Enquiries contact Mr. J Pule @ (051) 933 9337. For technical enquiries please contact Mr. L v/d Merwe @ 051 933 9389.
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the State (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from the 30th August 2017 after 10h00 from Supply Chain Offices, Ficksburg offices upon payment of a R 350.00 EACH TENDER non-refundable fee (cash or bank guaranteed in favour of Setsoto Local Municipality).
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will apply.
5. The Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
6. All certifications must not be older than 3 months
7. The quality will be a key component to the tender.
MR S T R RAMAKARANE