30 days Tender Notice
Bids are invited for:
|BID NO||PROJECT DISCRIPTION||COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION||CONTACT PERSONS||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|TO8 (19/20)||Construction of the De Put abstraction works in Senekal/Matwabeng (Mechanical and Electrical works)||Wednesday, 07th of August 2019 @ 10h00 at the Senekal Town Hall||Mr S. Kunene 051 933 9304 or
Mr W Barnard
051 408 9600 and
Mr. J Lynch 051 933 9351
|Friday, 30th of August 2019 at 12H00 in Ficksburg, Municipal Offices at the Foyer
|T01 (19/20)||Appointment of panel of Consulting Engineers to render professional services for SLM Capital projects for the period of 3 years.||Tuesday, 06th of August 2019 @ 10h00 at the Ficksburg Canteen area||Friday, 30th of August 2019 at 12H00 in Ficksburg, Municipal Offices at the Foyer
– Certified copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
– Certified copy of registration certificate with Consulting Engineers of South Africa (CESA) for T01(19/20) only
– Service provider must have CIDB Grading 7ME/6ME PE and 4EP/3EP PE for T08 (19/20)
– Certified copies of ID of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
– COIDA certificate / workman compensation / letter of good standing.
– Valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) together with SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) or CSD report must be attached and valid for 90 days tender validity period.
– Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than 30 days or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes is included in the Lease and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached.
– Original certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
– All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
– Minimum local content threshold determination will apply. MBD 6.2 form be completed in full for T08 (19/20) only
– Audited 3 years financial statement must be attached
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at address below:
Setsoto Local Municipality Offices; 27 Voortrekker Street; Ficksburg; 9730
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from 06th of August 2019 at 09H00 and during the compulsory site briefing and thereafter in Ficksburg offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R5000 for T08 (19/20) and R1500 for T01 (19/20) respectively for each tender paid in CASH.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
5. Preference will be given to the respondents based on the B-BBEE status.
6. Only bidders who employ staff, which satisfy the EPWP requirements, are eligible to submit bids.
7. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
8. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
MR STR RAMAKARANE